4.07.2012

Race Day

 It was a cold and rainy race day, Ben and Eliza both did great. 
Ben did swimmingly for sitting at a desk and studying 100% of the time- I think he placed 3rd in his age division. It was such a rainy morning that I kept missing him during the race, but watching him finish is always fun. The cold and rainy Saturday morning took me back to being a spectator of the Cornell crew team. I loved watching him race. 
I hope he has time again one day to row.
 These race day pictures of Eliza are so classic. She was again this year the smallest competitor. We signed her up weeks before and she asked nearly every day how long until the race.


Started and ended strong with a smile on her face.

1 comment:

  1. Omg that's seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! Wow! Did not know about kid races lol. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete

Archive