We have to drive about 3 hours to get to the airport. So, it's a commitment. We spent a few days in St. Louis before heading off to Atlanta. We went to the zoo, shopped, ate, loved Ted Drewes, went to the science center, whole foods, target, costco, and all the things we miss here. We really packed it in. I was really cold and Eliza wouldn't look at the camera. But, William loves the camera right now. The St. Louis zoo is our favorite.
Love all the posts! Oh Otie and Eliza..two peas in a pod...Otie won't look at the camera right now either:)
ReplyDeleteWilliam's smile is to die for!! He is so grown up! I love all the new posts. Oh, and I remember going to Ted Drewes AND the St. Louis zoo when I lived there- both are amazing. I especially remember the zoo. What fun memories you guys are making! Hope all is well!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new photos and seeing what you've been up to! I also love the fun handwriting font on the blog. Way to switch it up Sarah! Miss you guys. Hug Eliza and kiss baby William's cute cheekies for us!
ReplyDeleteCute new blog style! Sad we missed you while you were in town. We definitely need to get together in June!
ReplyDelete