Has she doubled in size since we were there in February?! She looks SO old, I can't believe it! Hopefully we'll see you guys in June if Charlie finally decides to purchase flights.
Eliza is darling! And i can't believe you are moving to Missouri! But as always things work out and I'm sure you will learn to love it. Plus we can come visit you!
Oh she is sooo cute! We miss you guys! We are coming home in July! I hope we can see you.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots, can't wait for you to get to the midwest!
Has she doubled in size since we were there in February?! She looks SO old, I can't believe it! Hopefully we'll see you guys in June if Charlie finally decides to purchase flights.
ReplyDeleteHooray for the Park!
ReplyDeleteHooray for the park!
ReplyDeleteEliza is darling! And i can't believe you are moving to Missouri! But as always things work out and I'm sure you will learn to love it. Plus we can come visit you!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you due? Cute belly.