6.04.2010






We went out of town with part of our family. It was so nice to get away and be in some warm weather. While on our trip we went hiking, swimming, got pedicures, ate, and hung out. It was very relaxing and just what we needed! We went on a kid friendly hike and were not prepared for swimming, but Eliza is such a little swimmer/water girl she thought different. She loved the ice cold pool, and kept saying "one more water."

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Eliza had her shirt off! Ready for play and adventure! Looks like Mogli from the Jungle Book- so funny.
    How are you feeling Sar? Hope things are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sar, You look so good. I can't say I'd be out braving the heat, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little family is so adorable, Sare, and Eliza is just the cutest. You definitely are brave bein' out there in the smoldering sun and hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun trip! and a beautiful pregnancy picture!

    ReplyDelete

Archive