2.26.2010

August

Come August we will welcome another little one into our home!
I'm due Aug 3. We are very happy and excited.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You will love having 2, it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! Sarah, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the little one. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH YEAH YEAH! we can't wait for another little one.
    xx, Ashley, James & the Soybean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! I'm so so so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm calling you right now!!! AHHH....yipee!! Our babies will be the same age:) I can't wait! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eliza will be SUCH a great big sis. Cant wait to see if this next one will be a girl or boy :) Hope you're feeling good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh We are so excited for you three. We hope that you will be in the midwest with us, close enough to see each other often. WE love you SOOO much.

    Love,

    The Henriods.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love the official announcement sar! i hope you're feeling better. i must say, your comments are always my favorite (no pressure) - ben's on the latest post had matt and i nearly in tears we were laughing so hard (who knew you could add links in comments, oh yeah he's a goldman sachs/doctor so he knows these things)... and eliza barking like a dog/room temperature fry sauce... HAHAHA! cannot wait for you to be my midwestern friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't be more excited for you Sarah! Leanne told me the good news and I can't wait for all of us to get together.. its been way too long!!!
    Congrats again, what a lucky little spirit waiting to come to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. COngrats!! That is So SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! Matching due dates...now we just need matching genders!

    Love you sar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah!! Congratulations!! Your little family is so darn cute, and Eliza is a little porcelain doll!! I found your blog from Em Young's blog, and I just wanted to say miss you and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. SAR! I saw Sarah C. on Sat and she told me the exciting gender news!! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you/us!

    ReplyDelete

Archive