12.24.2009

Merry Christmas



Christmas eve was magical this year, and completely full of funny moments. The "oh my gosh" pink reindeer that was given to my Mom. The tamale dinner accompanied with an airbrushed blanket given by a family my Mom and Richard teach english to. Straight on to the dinner my Mom prepared, but I think we were too full to consume, but did anyway. It was a fun night, full of surprises. I loved it. Eliza loved playing with all of the babies. All the kids were so tired, next year we may have to start dinner at 3pm. But still- the Mexican horchata served next to the classic Grandma Cassity egg nog was a classic Kirkham moment, I sure won't forget. And there is Eliza all snuggled up in the airbrushed blanket, does it have a tiger on it? Love that blanket. Nevermind the classy Christmas dress I bought Eliza months ago for this night, it was an awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive