12.25.2009

christmas


Next year I am going to take some pictures on Christmas. I know ridiculous. My dad was always so good at documenting the day. Ben and I are not good at this. We have a few small and non wonderful pictures. But, this did not take away from the wonderful day. It was so nice to be with all of our family. It is crazy. When your parents live 5 minute away from each other and you have big families, yes it's crazy. We are tired at the end. But, it is so worth it. We love it. I enjoyed this Christmas more than I have in years. Loved it. Eliza liked it more this year too. She loved it. Eliza got a doll stroller from santa, a dream come true for an 18 month old. She actually oohed and awed when opening. Classic dramatic Eliza moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive