


I am hosting a math camp this week,and I forgot how tiring and fun teaching is. Today was really fun. The kids were awesome and enthusiastic- which was cool. For example, one camper entitled his graphing book,
"My AWESOME GRAPHING BOOK."
Talk about enthusiasm- loved it.
yay!! I can't wait to hear more about it. Please call me at the end of the week and give me the summary of all the events! Good luck and have fun:)
ReplyDeleteThat's great. I had an "awesome" calculator that was my best friend all through college.
ReplyDeletecan i just state for the record how beautiful eliza is!! she is your twin. i love that we have another little sarah running around. nice work on teaching a math camp! that's awesome. i always loved math :) weird to say but true. i'm just so happy for your family and all the new little additions that have come into your lives as of late. let's get the girls together soon! love ya!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh I need to hear about everything! Looks amazing. Are you so excited I have a google account now so I can leave comments? Lol, I was pretty proud of myself! Hopefully we can get over our phone tag syndrome soon. I will miss book club this week... Talk soon.
ReplyDelete