Eliza Leone Metcalfe arrived Monday evening, June 30th at 11:o6pm and what a pure joy she has been. She weighed 7 pounds 5 ounce and is 20 inches long. We are elated that she is so healthy! We love everything about her and feel so blessed. It's so much fun to have a newborn in the house!
Congratulations Ben & Sarah! She is so beautiful and we're so glad to hear she's healthy.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations! I want to come and see her. You'll have to let me know when things settle down a little bit.
ReplyDeleteI've been checking your blog every day for some news! What a dear! She is so precious! Congratulations! Glad to hear all is well! Hope you are getting some rest!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! What a fun time for you guys to be experiencing. I remember how new and exciting everything is. Even though the nights get hard try to enjoy every minute because soon enough she will be 15 months old and running around like crazy. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful sarah! we can't wait to meet her and go on some walks- whenever you're up for it! Hope to see you soon!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I love the dark hair! I am so excited to meet her next week!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new baby!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely perfect!! so beautiful!!! congrats.
ReplyDeleteSarah and Ben,
ReplyDeleteThis is Sarah (Cornu) Shaw. How exciting for you two! Congrats on the healthy arrival of your baby Eliza! We just had our first little gal in January. Savor every minute of this time because, honestly, it goes by SO fast! Everyone says it, and it's totally true!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! She is so beautiful, and what a beautiful name too- I love it! I can't wait to see her in person, hopefully it's sooner rather than later. Hey, can you email me your email? I need to send you something for Cassi's shower. My email is chelseahorsley@yahoo.com- thanks!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She looks so adorable and precious. Hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. you will absolutely LOVE having a girl. They bring such a joy into the home. Hope all is well!! congrats again!! And i love her name!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking everyday to see a picture posted... although I snuck some on Ryan's camera. She is SO adorable!! I still can't believe that you have a baby now! I saw those pictures with you in the hospital bed and about lost it cause I was so confused... just yesterday I feel like we were in your playhouse eating home made mac & cheese. I can't believe!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again!! I hope to see this beauty soon!
What a precious little thing! I am so happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It is so fun to finally see a picture of this little one...well, we did sneak a few glances at the one's Ryan took, but none of them showed her face this close up. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both! She looks adorable
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She looks like a cutie. We are so happy for you guys! My best advice is to sleep when the baby sleeps:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How fun to have a little girl! They grow up so fast? You will be the best little mom!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is so cute! Let's see more pictures! (:
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is darling with that dark hair!
ReplyDelete