7.11.2008

Just a few weeks old...

Eliza is doing so well and we are just so in love with her! She sleeps, eats, and sleeps some more, the newborn life! Ash calls this her Yogi pose.



12 comments:

  1. congratulations a million times over. she is beautiful. sarah, i hope you're recovering and that you feel blissful. it's amazing being a mom, and watching your baby grow. we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is DARLING! Congratulations you two:) I am so happy things are going well. I can't wait to meet Olivia! I am a tad bit jealous of you...I can't wait to be a mommy some day and get all the great tips from you Sar! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so adorable! what kind of car seat and stroller did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliza is gorgeous! Addie and I are excited to bring you lunch next week! Enjoy every second with her because they grow so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! We love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! I have to make Charlie buy us tickets asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah she is seriously one of the prettiest babies that I've ever seen! My family said that she's fabulous. I'm glad that you finally don't have to be pregnant anymore. I'm excited to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she truly is perfect! thanks for letting us ALL come by on sunday:) it was so fun to see you guys and the babe. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations, she is precious! I'm so happy she's here safe and healthy! baby girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sar~ It was so much fun to see you and beautiful Eliza today! I love your blog and I am so excited to be able to keep up with what is going on in the lives of the Metcalfe Family! I love you and can't wait to see you on the 4th!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is beautiful!! Congrats!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eliza is so beautiful! It was so fun to spend some time with you last week! We can't wait to see you all again next Monday.... Love you and your family lots!

    ReplyDelete

Archive