3.12.2008

Jeans


Looking at blogs tonight I came across this posting about "fat jeans" and the first line drew me in. " girls do yourselves a favor." I couldn't agree more with her thoughts. I had the same thing happen- but I have now outgrown the "fat jeans." A sad day for sure, but it does mean the due date is approaching. So all is well with me and this baby girl- she sure is growing fast.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah when is your due date? Have you two decided on a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Hope things are going well! I want to see pictures!
    xoxo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sarah..i found your blog through a mondo-cornell-branch blog expedition...HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? Congrats on the pregnancy...i'd love to hear how you're doing.
    http://harrisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com
    much, much love:)
    nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah!!! Congratulations, so happy to hear you'll be a mother soon. And its great to see all you are doing in your first year of teaching. I think of you often and want you to know you are such a wonderful part of our adventures, you made such a difference Sarah. We could not have gotten to Africa without you!

    ReplyDelete

Archive