4.04.2008

winter vs. summer



[photo 1] Svelte Benjamin looking oh so handsome.

[photo 2] Here is Sarah looking and feeling oh so… pregnant.

Ben is a winter person; he is incessantly reminding me of his sadness that winter is ending. When he is saying this I stare at him in utter disbelief- I am a spring/summer girl. Yes I do have some winter worshipping friends out there (nan, em, cait m, cait b) but bring on the warm weather- I am sooo ready. It probably this year has a lot to do with our summer arrival- but still I am ready. Last week we went on a winter hike so Ben could “be” with the snow, just before it all melts away.


8 comments:

  1. sarah! you are so cute! I am glad you posted a picture of your little belly. When can we get together for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I have been waitng for a belly picture! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sar- you look so cute! I've been dying to see a recent picture. You're a great sport to go on a winter hike for Ben, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to squeeze you and your cute belly!!!!! You're SO CUTE!! I'm calling you this week... we have some news to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally a picture of your cute belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a confession: I am ready for the spring! This has felt like a long cold winter..... Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah I'm with you on being a spring/summer girl and my husband being a winter lover. I just don't get it, how they like the cold so much. Look at you pregnant girl! YOu look adorable. I hope I look a good as you do during my pregnancy. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah I want to see more belly pictures. You look so cute preggers. You are tiny! When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete

Archive