11.18.2011

Trip...


The kids and I flew to Salt Lake, like I have said before, it is such a trek. 3 hour car ride to the airport + plane rides= long day. About 10 hours door to door. Every minute of traveling was so worth it to see Jake and Whit's twins. Charlie and Walt. A woman I sat by on the plane looked into my surely tired eyes and said, "You could not pay me 2 million dollars to travel with two little kids by myself." She said this as I was busily entertaining the two littles, (snack, book, snack, drink, stickers, ahhh.) She did redeem herself when she volunteered to hand over her ipad for the kids to play with. That was sweet indeed. Bought me a few more minutes of busyness, William's current attention span is about 1 minute. Ash told me Dylan did spins in her lap on a flight, truly that is what William did, it was if he was a toy top and just turned around and around on his feet.  So on to the twins... they are beautifully handsome, cuddly and such a blessing. It was such a great trip. I am feeling chatty tonight- hence the major pic/word overload:)

 Drive to airport.
 Eliza banning pictures, and holding her baby.
 Thanks for the lovely dinners Les.
 We got some serious cousin playtime. Eliza was in heaven.

 Cashiers Mili + Jonas
 Darling Will shopping at the museum.
 Mini thanksgiving dinner. I was in a hurry to sit down + eat- hence the blurry photo.
 No shortage of cousin fun.
 "Angelina Ballerina"
 Darling little girls.
 Love the zoo.
 Eliza kept saying, "Mary came home from Disneyland to come to the zoo!" Exactly.

Exhausted.

Darling babies.

5 comments:

  1. i would go back in time and have twin babies again. oh how i love them. you look like you loved it too. =) i love eliza's 'boycott pictures' pic. a total fav.
    glad you had fun! and glad you made it there and back safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie & Walt?!! Are you kidding me with those adorable names? I'm dying. I can't wait to see them one day too. I hope they are holding up! Please tell Whit I said hello and think of her often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brave to fly with two (I can't imagine) but it is worth it. I made the trip to CA by myself and it was a long day but I'm loving every minute here. Will you be in UT for Christmas??? Fingers crossed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twins!? How fun! You are so brave to do it with two. Don't you love the looks/comments people give you when you are flying with kids? Ugh. We are staying in dc this christmas..it's just such an ordeal to get home. We definitely need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Archive