she is a dream! pat and eve were in town this week and i feel we talked about this video the entire time... we are very impressed! what a sweetie with the cutest little voice.
I know Chels- Eliza sings it so many times a day, I had to post it in my kitchen because I did not know all the words in order- and she kept asking me the words! thanks to her now we both know it:) cute tate singing it in her sleep!
Cutest thing ever! Although Otis was most excited about hearing Ben's voice:)
ReplyDeleteHow darling! That is a tough one!! I feel like I barely know all the words ;) Miss you guys! Baby #3 is a BOY! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is a dream! pat and eve were in town this week and i feel we talked about this video the entire time... we are very impressed! what a sweetie with the cutest little voice.
ReplyDeleteThat is so so cute!! Kids love this song I feel. Tate woke up abruptly from her nap today and started singing this in her sleep!!
ReplyDeleteI know Chels- Eliza sings it so many times a day, I had to post it in my kitchen because I did not know all the words in order- and she kept asking me the words! thanks to her now we both know it:) cute tate singing it in her sleep!
ReplyDelete