9.20.2011
"Very expensive."
Ben was playing with the kids during lunch today and Eliza said the funniest thing I do not want to forget... They were playing with a tall skinny box and he was putting them in it and moving them around so their little faces were peeking out the top. At one point he said, "Let's just throw William away." Eliza got a very serious look on her face and said, "No, we can't throw William away, that would be very expensive." Ben and I giggled and she looked at us very sternly. I guess finances are at the forefront of more than just Ben and I's minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, that is so stinkin cute! I love the things kids say :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, that is sooooo cute! I love the things little kids say :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh I haven't peeked at your blog like ALL summer. I love all the posts and cannot believe how grown up William is with all his HAIR!! (Speaking of hair, Ben's hair when you met was Out of CONTROL!...love that you said you were whooped...haha!) I loved looking at all the sweet preschool pics, the singing video and watercolor painting and traveling photos too. You guys are the cutest and we miss you SO SO SO much! I'm going to try and be better at checking blogs, and try to update mine more too ;) xoxo!
ReplyDelete