William is doing really well! He loves anything that Eliza is playing with (that goes both ways) and he loves his new found freedom of slowly (but surely) army crawling. He eats very well, so well in fact at the beginning of meals he has to cry between each bite. Just so we know- the baby boy is hungry!
Cinderella is doing well. She only wants to be called Cinderella at this time. She corrects me if I call her Eliza. Everything has to be centered around Cinderella. We are often asking ourselves, "Would Cinderella do this?" For example, would Cinderella wash her hands, would she wear this outfit, would she hit her baby brother? All day long we talk about Cinderella. She is obsessed. This week I have been named "Fairy Godmother" and "handsome prince." Last week, whenever she said thank you to me, she said, "Thank you Fairy Godmother." It was then shortened to, "Godmother." She would call out to me, "Godmother, could I please have a cookie?" I have also been known as "Mommaly." She likes to add a "aly" to names. "Daddaly" and "Williamaly" have been floating around as well. This little girl is so much fun and so hilarious. She also will not look at the camera. I have got to pull our "bells and whistles" to get her to look my way, when I have the camera. I just may literally have to pull our bells and whistles to get some good shots of her!
Omg I am dying. Eliza is sooo funny. Love that story! And William's hat? Too die for.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i am laughing out loud! from now on i'm calling you sarahaly. tell cinderella i want to play with a cash register with her soon! love you guys.
ReplyDelete