Singing his little heart out!
We made the day trek without Ben to visit our families for Christmas.
Long day, well worth it.
We are going to stay put for a few weeks now.
I am very excited for Ben to come in a few days!
We made the day trek without Ben to visit our families for Christmas.
Long day, well worth it.
We are going to stay put for a few weeks now.
I am very excited for Ben to come in a few days!
he is so big!! let's plan a time to get together for a lunch or dinner...it would be fun if we could do the traditional teacher girls outing this year :) have so much fun with your family and let us know when you're available!! glad you are here safe.
ReplyDeleteWill you send me a new blog invite to amandasmartwaite@gmail.com? I changed my email for my blog, but I want to keep reading yours!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Amanda
How fun! William is so big now - I haven't checked your blog in FOREVER! So glad to hear you're in town. We need to get together! xoxo
ReplyDelete