10.25.2010

Saying goodbye to Mimi






It is not easy getting pictures of a 2 year old.
Notice the pumpkins on the ears, the strutting, and the intense stares.
Oh Eliza... we love you, and all of your 2 year old goodness.
For Halloween she has told me she wants to be her cousin Cass, a swan, a fairy, and today a pig.

4 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I am glad to see that you are settling into med school life and that you have visitors! That always makes the time go by faster. Happy Halloween!

    P.S. Your house- or the front stairs- look darling! Especially with cute Eliza posed in front of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pumpkins to the ears also! so cute. hope you guys are doing well! what is william going to be for halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute girl. I love that she wanted to be a swan, I have never heard that before. Your home looks so nice and cozy. Can I come visit?
    p.s. Did I tell you how I LOVE that you update your blog more often. Makes you not seem so far away :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Archive