Today we went to St. Louis to pick up my Mom from the airport. It was a beautiful day and we are so happy she is here! Before the airport we went to the zoo. Eliza was in heaven!
i love all the updates and can't believe you moved! love this picture of eliza, bytheway! i hope good ol' MO starts to feel like home soon!! (addie says hi to eliza)
Such great photos! I love the one of you and William below...precious! It sounds like we are in the same boat right now. Glad to know I can call someone who can relate!!
What a wonderful feeling, to have your sweet mom there. Have fun!
ReplyDeletei love all the updates and can't believe you moved! love this picture of eliza, bytheway! i hope good ol' MO starts to feel like home soon!! (addie says hi to eliza)
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos! I love the one of you and William below...precious! It sounds like we are in the same boat right now. Glad to know I can call someone who can relate!!
ReplyDelete