7.14.2010

We are getting really close to the baby arriving. I am trying to get ready and organized. I am boxing up our home because we will move right after the baby. I think Eliza can feel that change is coming. She is a little chatter box and says such funny things. Lately here a few quotes...

Eliza is sitting in the infant car seat I just washed and got ready for the baby.
Me: "Eliza are you sitting in the baby seat? That is where your baby brother is going to sit in the car."
Eliza: "Sorry baby brother, sorry baby brother."

I have a some blemishes on my face and Eliza points to one of them, gets a very serious face, and says, " Mommy owie," and then precedes to point to all of them and says the same thing.

Ben was teaching a little family home evening thought to Eliza and said, "Drew and Nina are going to get married in the temple. The temple is a special place where we go to learn about Jesus." After this all Eliza can say is "Mary? Mary here? Mary car?" She loves her cousin Mary.

She is really into the word "so." She said today, "Ma Care so nice." "Eliza so nice."

Her favorite word right now may be "sure." She will be begging for a popsicle or something, and I will say, "Eliza would you like a popsicle?" She'll say,"Sure." Like so nonchalant after the begging, it's pretty funny.

An update on Ben- he is doing well. Still working full-time at a research lab, will work there until mid-Aug. Loves his job and is very busy when there. He is also mowing lawns in the early mornings, at night, or on Saturday -whenever he can fit it in. He loves it because as he said last night he is going to be inside studying for the next 4 years. He loves to be outside and it reminds me of the lawn mowing boy I met 10 years ago. The other day he wore a tank top from back in the day, every time I saw him that night I just started laughing because he looked so young- loved it. Then Eliza saw him wearing the tank and said, "Daddy dress?" Classic moment. He has also been training for the NY Triathlon.

Hopefully the next time I post it will be about the new baby.

2 comments:

  1. I experienced a little "I'm sorry Ashie", so cute. And Charlie now refers to his stubble as "Carlie pokies".
    Wish we were seeing you girls this weekend too! I'll send you pics of all the guys...hopefully I can get some good action shots (I purchased a new camera after the hiking fiasco!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the new babe and the move!! I'm so excited for you and Ben, and Eliza too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Archive