

We are into water coloring around here. Eliza loves it. I love it, because they are easy and make beautiful little prints and cards. We have been cooped up this week (and last) due to week 2 of sickness. So, really not much has been happening. Dr appts and trips to the grocery store have been the biggest excitement. Here is to a better week.
Note to Mary Martha: If you and your Mommy read this, know that Eliza wants to wear her "Mary" sweatshirt everyday. What a nice cousin you are to gift it to her. She loves it!
She's looking so old! How adorable. Have you ever seen those paint with water books at Target? My neices love those. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeletei'm sorry you've been sick :( such a bummer. eliza looks soooo cute in these! she is gorgeous. i'm excited to get to know her better.
ReplyDeletehope you are both feeling better soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteShe is the most precious little thing. I love the pink jacket! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I haven't been to your blog in forever - but I'm glad I'm all caught up on what you cute girlies have been up to. We can't wait to see you soon at playgroup and need to try out this fun new watercoloring business...molly would have a blast I'm sure! Hope you're feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I miss her terribly! I hope that you are well. I love you soooooo much!
ReplyDeleteLoves,
Sarah
cute. i need to let loose and let ruby go crazy painting.
ReplyDeletep.s. i NEED to hear all about A.I.!!! lucky girl.
ben was awesome being the solo dad at kindermusik. there is NO way i could ever talk adam into doing that!