




I turned the big 2-0 today. Okay, just kidding- add 6 to that number. I love having my birthday between Christmas and New Year's- I really do (Ben doesn't believe me.) It's a week-long celebration, family and friends are always in town, food and treats are a flowin' and it's just such a festive time. So, for starters I got a new camera lens from Ben. Didn't even know I wanted it, never had thought of it before, but it hit a home run
for me. Great gift, totally needed and wanted it. So- therefore I documented my day with pictures, at least the first 2 hours. Here it is. I have a lot to work on learning to use this lens to it's full capacity, ... but thus far I love it.
Here is my little photo essay, Ben in the kitchen making my favorite pancakes in the world (I vaguely remember him telling me to not put this pic on the blog? I had to - it is just such a perfect picture of the morning) Then in no particular order we move over to Eliza playing in the snow, it snowed that morning. Next we move down to Eliza enjoying her wonderfully scrumptious breakfast. Next, my beautiful place setting, The Help included. Such a good book, read it, it took me a couple of days. I loved it that much. Then we move down to Eliza stuck frigidly in the snow. Oh the combination of learning to walk, being freezing, and falling down, it's a tough life. Okay so this wasn't a full day, no not at all. I missed the picture of me sleeping in, the one where I got to play with James, and the one where I got to go to one of my favorite restaurants with my entire family(except children and babies, which for me was blissful so I could eat my dinner in slow motion.)
No comments:
Post a Comment