11.29.2009

Overhaul

We moved this weekend and are now in complete and utter chaos. Next time we move I need to prepare way in advance. I need to declutter, organize, and chuck 2/3 of what we own. I really dislike the tied down feeling stuff brings. Why the unnecessary attachment, guilt, and hardship to let something move on out the door? On the bright side this move did come at a great time for me. The reason is... usually I start hoarding stuff to give to others for Christmas. This year I am going to think long and hard about each gift I give and its purpose- its downright honest purpose. Because, hey the recipient may just have to move this year. I am writing this here so I stick to it. I know you will ask me about it and then it will refresh my memory. Because before in my life what I have done with clutter is found a place for it and forgotten this feeling. No more. Banish clutter. Oh yes and Go Utes. Is he for real?

3 comments:

  1. COngrats on the move -- where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sar, Moving is crazy! Do you guys need any help?

    I love it when I get rid of all my clutter, so good luck to you!

    Can we get together sometime soon?

    And yeah, that kid is definitely a Y fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a jerk - did you see that he had to formally apologize.

    Anyway - good luck organizing and cleaning out stuff. I'll call you later today and we can talk about de-cluttering :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Archive