this was part of the chaos on our wedding day.
i love it - it shows our families, some distinct personalities
- like my parents smiles.
i also love that ben and i happened to have been looking at each other and cracking up.
this was 5 years ago today.
happy 5 Ben.
you look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love you both.
Sj
Happy 5th Anniversary! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary Sarah! I love that picture. i love your family!
ReplyDeleteI am crying as I am looking at this picture. I'm not sure why. It is so sweet. Your family is so sweet. I love you and Ben. Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you on Wed.!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 year anniversary. Wow, I can't believe it has been 5 years! I love your cute dad in the pic. What a great guy!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so darling. Love your pics! We need to get together with all the girls while Rach is here!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletethis is such a precious photo, I love it.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest picture I've ever seen. I miss your family and you of course.
ReplyDelete