
Welcome April! We are ready for Spring! General Conference weekend was wonderful and it was nice to enjoy the last 2 days with our families.
The update on our little family is that Eliza is learning all sorts of new things and is a true joy. She is loving her normal activities like playing on the floor, walks, eating, playing with family and friends, sitting up, and reading books.
Ben is doing well. He is studying for the MCAT and is due to take the test in May. He is also in school and working in a medical clinic and a research lab. When he decided to apply to medical school it felt like a very long journey to just get to the application stage. Although it is still a hike for him to get through this stage -it is amazing to me how fast time goes by and now here he is applying this summer.
Not a huge surprise- but my life is simple compared to Ben's and I am really liking the simplicity that new motherhood brings. I have never been so diligently focused on one thing and although I do crave breaks from the daily grind- I am really loving the simplicity in my life.
i love the last two sentences of your post! perfect explanation of motherhood. hope you guys are doing great...lets get the girls together soon!!
ReplyDeleteEliza is so cute. I think that your life is not simple, it's full of all the wonderful things...like dance, book club, food club, date nights....ha. All of those are with me. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by for Ben, it's increadible, it felt like just yesterday that I walke off the airplane for my land of Lithuania. On June 13th, it will be two years.
ReplyDeleteWow. I love you, can't wait to go to dance with you again..hopefully sometime soon.
Loves,
sarah