4.30.2009

4.30.09

10 months old...
Eliza is 10 months old today. Wowee. Time flies.
List of 10 things to remember:
10. Funny funny facial expressions.
blowing face (started 4.28)
squinting
sticking out tongue ( started 4.28)
rabbit nose
confused look
smile
9. Loves pasta-
ziti
mac and cheese
8. Loves cheese
dies over anything cheese.
7. Makes us happy.
6. Brings family together.
5. Scoots to freedom.
4. Jig dance in bouncer.
3. Talks to baby doll in a fiercely high voice.
2. Detail person.
1. Loves other babies and attention.

3 comments:

  1. I love Eliza!! I can't believe that she is almost one!! She is so cute. Tell her happy 10 month from me!!

    loves,

    sj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza is SO cute! She is a perfect addition to food club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so fun! I love the zoo pics! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete

Archive