Caroline did it again! She is a wonderful photographer and took some pictures of Eliza last week. This is my favorite from Caroline's blog. Check out the full post here.
I LOVE this picture! Her eyes are gorgeous! Tyson said he saw Ben the other day at the "cow job." I miss you! We all need to get together sometime. Oh and I absolutely loved the clip from CDT's performance! I hope all is well!
oh my goodness!! She has got to be the most precious thing ever!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteK the cutest picture I've ever seen! She's a little clone of you. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I might have to have Caroline take some of Otie- maybe we can do a pre engagement shot?
ReplyDeleteYes Em, I think we need to get some pictures of Eliza and Otie before the big day!
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest! I love this photo...we miss you guys so much and can't wait to come back!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture! Her eyes are gorgeous! Tyson said he saw Ben the other day at the "cow job." I miss you! We all need to get together sometime. Oh and I absolutely loved the clip from CDT's performance! I hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous baby you guys. The picture is great.
ReplyDelete