




We give Eliza a new food every 3-5 days or so. Today was a classic new food moment:
There was face pinching, traces of gagging, a few tears and a need for a whole bowl of sweet, happy pears. (She only had one bite.) The culprit: Green Beans. Ben was shocked, green beans are his favorite veggie. I think it may take a try or 10 before Miss Eliza learns to love green beans like her Daddy.
Yes, we did try a new food this week. It was not well received.
I did not get pictures of the new food but did get this funny little collection of pictures. It captures many of Eliza's awesome facial expressions and her complete fascination with taking her socks off.
hmmm, sounds very familiar!! We are just starting rice cereal and he hates it. But he's loved apples and pears. I've been meaning to email you...I will soon!
ReplyDelete