2.26.2009

Zwieback


As Eliza and I sit at the counter snacking and working on things I am thinking about some of my favorite things. Favorite things for babies and adults and kids alike. This list could go on and on, but because Eliza is sitting next to me and I am in a hurry, we will keep it short...

1. Zwieback toast- a completely wonderful toast for infants. Just the right size to hold, gum, and have fun with. (It is the little things that count- right).
2. Plain yogurt, a few strawberries, and a tad bit of brown sugar. If you know me, you may remember that I love love love sour cream, brown sugar, and strawberries- but this little swap of plain yogurt with sour cream makes the treat seem healthy. It has been on my treatroll the past week.

Okay, our time for blogging is up. Pictures to come. The computer situation is being worked out by Ben. Short list, I know- but we are pretty simple around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive