No way that she is 3 months old! Wow. She looks super cool and movie-star-esque in those shades. Love it.
she looks so adorable in the shades!! she really is the perfect mix of you and ben! Addie and I would love to play soon!
What a cutie pie. I always love seeing new pictures of this growing girl. Give her kisses for me.
She is getting so big! I love the glasses, they are too cute!!
Oh my goodness she is the CUTEST little girl ever!!! I love the photo with the sunglasses, too funny! Miss you guys!
No way that she is 3 months old! Wow. She looks super cool and movie-star-esque in those shades. Love it.
ReplyDeleteshe looks so adorable in the shades!! she really is the perfect mix of you and ben! Addie and I would love to play soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie. I always love seeing new pictures of this growing girl. Give her kisses for me.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! I love the glasses, they are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is the CUTEST little girl ever!!! I love the photo with the sunglasses, too funny! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete