9.17.2008

Eliza


So obviously this is one of our favorite positions to take pictures of Eliza. I don't have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to post a new picture of her. September is a great month around here, the weather has been so great. One of my favorite things to do is take Eliza on walks, I know right now it is way more for me than her- she kind of tunes everything out and stares at her umbrella- but I love getting out. Not much to say right now- just a cute pic of Eliza.

6 comments:

  1. She is such a mix of you and Ben, it is so fun to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful Sarah! I hope everything is going great! It sure looks like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a pretty baby Sarah! I bet you are in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, she is the perfect cross between Ben and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a little sweetie! I want to see her so bad and you guys. I can totally see both of you in her. She is precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Archive