Sarah! I really don't know how to use this thing! But I'm soo excited to see your blog too! I love it and it's so cute! I'm way glad I've been able to see you TWICE this summer and I hope I get to see you all more! At least we can keep in touch on the good old blog!
Oh Sar, I miss you. I wish I could've seen you more when I was there. I'm soooo happy that life with Eliza is so wonderful. It's true.... there's just something about having a baby in the house. There are angels everywhere. You can just feel it. Maybe that's why I keep having them! Ha ha. Love ya!
happy anniversary you guys! I hope you had a great great day!!
ReplyDeleteSarah! I really don't know how to use this thing! But I'm soo excited to see your blog too! I love it and it's so cute! I'm way glad I've been able to see you TWICE this summer and I hope I get to see you all more! At least we can keep in touch on the good old blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you guys! I loved those pictures of Eliza too. Your friend did a great job. She is a beautiful little girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Gosh I can't believe how fast time flies. I still remember your beautiful wedding. Well I hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary, sorry a little late. Better late than never, right!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! The pictures of your little Eliza are darling!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! I hope you two had a wonderful day together!
ReplyDeleteOh Sar, I miss you. I wish I could've seen you more when I was there. I'm soooo happy that life with Eliza is so wonderful. It's true.... there's just something about having a baby in the house. There are angels everywhere. You can just feel it. Maybe that's why I keep having them! Ha ha. Love ya!
ReplyDelete