

Yorkshire
While browsing my daily blogs today I was reminded of the wonderful Shabby Apple from Stephmodo. Since clothing is an issue lately (5 months pregnant) I thought hmm no cute Shabby Apple dresses for me. Then I decided to email Shabby and ask them if there are any dresses that they think work well for the pregnant women out there. First of all they must have great customer service because they got right back to me and gave me the list of dresses one of the owners wore when she was pregnant. I was excited about this for sure! This is the list that made the pregnant cut (and would also be adorable for all.)



Sarah, this is Emily how the heck are you? I was just blog hunting and found you. I didn't know you were prego, that is sooo exciting. Your going to love being a mom! Also your teaching now, that is amazing. You are truley one of the most unselfish girls I know. Well it was fun to see what you are up to if you ever want to check in on me my blog is http://www.thefam-kesler.blogspot.com/. I would love to hear from you. Take care!
ReplyDeletedid you know they have a shabby baby collection too now? I love it- it's darling!
ReplyDeletehow are you feeling? Have you been sick much at all? That is great that you discovered ShabbyApple. I think their dresses are adorable. I have never actually purchased one, but I hope to soon! I haven't checked out their website lately, but clothes are the last thing I need at this point in time.
ReplyDelete