I love love love it Sar!! We are so dang excited for you! I hope that she looks just like you! Cute and petite! We love you! I can't wait to see your prego tummy!
SARAH!! That is such great news! We are due to have a baby girl exactly a month later! Please tell Ben 'congrats' from the Fishers. Hope you are feeling well!
Sarah that's so exciting! You are going to be the cutest mom! I am so happy for you guys! I hope all is going well! We seriously need to get together, the four of us, and catch up! Take care!
Yea, Sar! That is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteA little girl!!! So much fun!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSarah that is so exciting, CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and ben. a little girl is going to be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI love love love it Sar!! We are so dang excited for you! I hope that she looks just like you! Cute and petite! We love you! I can't wait to see your prego tummy!
ReplyDeleteyeah Sar!!!! It was so fun to 'see you' at food club
ReplyDeleteSar! I just knew it would be a sweet baby girl! We need to catch up and go to lunch!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys! That is so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteSARAH!! That is such great news! We are due to have a baby girl exactly a month later! Please tell Ben 'congrats' from the Fishers. Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteSarah I am just checking your blog after forever and I did not know you were pregnant! Congrats. I am due in a month- it is such an exciting time!
ReplyDeleteSarah that's so exciting! You are going to be the cutest mom! I am so happy for you guys! I hope all is going well! We seriously need to get together, the four of us, and catch up! Take care!
ReplyDelete