9.18.2007

9.18.07

Hello! So much has been happening lately, you probably all think I have fallen off the
wagon. It was funny last week I was talking to my friend em who got home from a huge amazing trip last week and is now currently in Greece, and she was like, "Sar! Oh my gosh you need to blog. I don't even care what you blog-just tell me what you wore to school that day or something!" It was hilarious.
So, due to Em's desire here I am. Back to blogging.
Here is a photo montage of our recent happenings.



My dear sweet Gram passed away. It was a blessing because she was ready, but
still it is always hard to say good bye. She was so fun to be around, and the definition of Grandma.


We have been eating a lot of cupcakes (I will have to explain this one later)

Ben is liking school, and I am amazed that I am actually happy that my husband goes to
the school I dislike the most in sports. Go Utes! That game was awesome (Ucla).
Anyway the point of this photo is that he took it a little bit ago. It gave me a glimpse into why
people are always telling me I look so young, hence the cheeks. I guess I really don't look at the
side profile that often.


We enjoyed a fun weekend in California last weekend. Enjoyed Scott and Michelle's wedding
and didn't want to come home. The company was fantastic, and yes congrats to Scott and
Michelle!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Sar, it was so much fun to catch up on your blog. I am soooo glad we got to go to lunch last week. I have missed you so dearly and it was wonderful to see your sweet face (&cheeks:) ). That is a wonderful picture of you and your grandmother, thank you for sharing it. I am glad that Ben is enjoying school and tell your brother Happy Bday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you blogged Sar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Sar- how I loved your sweet Grandma. I am sorry for your loss- but I am glad everything went well. It's neat to see that picture of you and her. I am glad that things are going well for you! I can't wait to hear about your teaching adventures! =)
    much love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll always look young! Have you ever weighed one of those cupcakes? Seriously, I think they weigh more than you do. Mmmm.

    I'm so sorry to hear about your delightful grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SarBear,
    i'm,sorry to hear about you grandma. what a darling woman she was! hey...loved running into you at Barnes & Nobles. maybe we should run into each other again sometime:) i'm almost done with Kite Runner and it is amazing!! It is hard to read at times but i would highly recommend it. i think you can handle it:)

    hey check out my new blog:
    http://dthorsepower.blogspot.com/
    love you!
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara-

    I am so happy I have stumbled upon your blog. You look great! I am so happy that I will be able to see updates now on what is going on in your life. I have been wondering what is going on in your life!!

    Feel free to visit our blog.
    http://theflamms.blogspot.com/

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sarah...

    I was so excited to find your blog on Michele Flamm's blogspot. I didn't know who you had married or when and I was so excited to be updated on your life. You should visit our blog at
    http://www.matthewandamberlou.blogspot.com
    Keep blogging, I love to hear about your life.

    Amber (Goodman) Bowen

    ReplyDelete

Archive