6.27.2007

benner



"Benner" as my Dad called Ben is such a wonderful husband. I am really feeling gratitude for Ben this morning. I don't know how it hit me but I am overwhelmed by it. For those of you who know him you know how honest and playful he is. He is a very hard worker, athletic, trusting, caring, sweet, manly, responsible, and very handsome. I love that he is so inlvolved with so many activities from coaching to church callings. He is stellar.


ps. the boating pictures were from this last weekend at Deer Creek (thank care!) and the picture on the bottom is from my mom's wedding a few weeks ago.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. sar-
    you're very nice. thanks for the post with all the kind comments.
    ...also a "thank you" to ryan and caroline for taking us boating.
    -ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, You are so cute and you're right...ben is great! Congratulations to your mom! We need to just chat and catch up!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sar!!!! How are you?! I always forget that you have a blog and I'm able to read about you whenever I want! I miss you guys! We need to chat soon so give me a call when you can, I hope all is going well and you're enjoyinh the summer! Lots of love from Bean Town.

    ~Cassi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It's Chelsea Horsley! I found your blog through Maere's! How fun is this- I noticed we have similar tastes in our favorite websites! How are you guys? You look like your having a fun summer. I am so glad for blogging, now we can keep in touch!

    -Chels & Wy

    ReplyDelete

Archive