5.03.2007

Theme Song


I am an avid Real Simple reader. I love it- its fresh, useful, and chic. But the thing I love is it's not full of pictures of celebs or other frivolous things. So- I pulled out an old issue (yes, I keep all the old issues) this morning to look for a 15 minute workout that I had done before and while I was perusing I found a list of theme songs. I went to the link (theme songs) and it was a blast. The idea is to find a song that when your feeling unmotivated, just a bit blue, or its a "do-or- die" moment in life you can sing the song and you got it after that. You are ready to go. So, there are 30 songs on the list and I tried to find my favorite and I narrowed it down to 13. (not surprising if you know me at all- indecisive) So, what's your song?

2 comments:

  1. From the Real Simple List mine would have to be "I Will Survive" or "Seasons of Love" from Rent.

    From all songs in the world, I would probably say "Bro Hymn" by Pennywise can get me going in any conditions.
    -benny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sar,
    Yours totally has to be that Outkast song called Hey Ya. Too bad that wasn't on the Real Simple list because I know it's up your alley.
    -benny

    ReplyDelete

Archive