5.01.2007

Food Club


Some people do book clubs, we do food club. We love to enjoy food and really we love to talk! Thanks girlies for coming over.

3 comments:

  1. Your home looks so cute! It was so fun for me to see this pic of some friendly faces! Food Club is better because most people never read the books anyway! xoxo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sar, call me 755-6744 or email me chelsealorimer@yahoo. PS How do I get invited to food club!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah... How are ya. I feel like we haven't seen you in so long. I saw your blog through Eric & Maere's blog. I have to say, what a great idea to have a food club rather than a book club. Well... this will be a fun way to keep in touch and see what you guys are up to. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Archive